030410
12:12am
Exactly lastweek I was officially drunk. Friends teased me when they found out I was drinking - they think I'm too godly for a liquor even just by touching a bottle. To save my face, I defended that I was just tipsy – the borderline of being drunk, a good alibi to a novice drunkard. But technically speaking, I’m a little intoxicated. Was I??? Hmmm.
As far as I remember (still arguing whether I was tipsy or drunk), I had more than a little of vodka and tequila shots. 1 shot. 2nd. 3rd. And then I lost counting. Didn't expect I had high tolerance for alcohol haha. I even beated my guy friends. What a gifted gene. Afterall, I have a number of alcoholic relatives who substitute alcohol as water. Blood being thicker than water matters now.
I admit I’m a late bloomer when it comes to drinking, started like a month ago with credits to the Boy’s night- a regular wednesday gathering with friends. It’s not really exclusive for boys, they just feel good when you tell them its their night. Oh, did I mention we have Girl’s night too every thursday? We ladies don’t want to insecure ourselves. What the heck.
Anyway, being the host of that night (meaning they trashed my house again) and to save a friend whose driving way back home, I had the pleasure to have the finale shots. I became sort of high, being merry and just started laughing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still in my perfect senses. I haven’t started blabbering dark secrets yet. What a relief.
As our session finally came to adjourn, I started losing balance and feel lightheadedness. My system eventually absorbed the power of alcohol. My body feel so light and its the very first time my bed felt so cozy and soft. Honestly, I kinda like the feeling. Its just so serene and peaceful. I thought the feeling would last longer not until I woke up and throbbing headache welcomed me. I agonized nearly two days of hangover with painscale of 11/10. Ended up overdosing with freaking paracetamol.
Heaven feeling turned to hell now. And that was my tipsy-tipsy night story. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment