Friday, January 29, 2010

“Real Leaf Paparazzi”




Wake up call at 5:00 AM. Still half-awaked and heavy-eyed, I nearly tripped myself as I hurriedly prepare for an early morning jog with my buddies. I was tempted to send off a text that i won’t be coming and go on with my interrupted dream. But then, a dash of guilt transcend me upon seeing my flabby stomach, thighs and arms. It was a souvenir i got from the holidays last year.

In a rush, i quickly grabbed a couple of Real Leaf Tea bottle from the fridge and walk away. I mumbled that it would be a perfect drink to quench our thirst after the long-awaited jog-slash-exercise. On the way, I was contemplating if how many laps would i make it at the sports center oval arena. I haven’t jog for quite some time and was worried if my knees could still make it. I was a certified lampa then.



1 lap. Panting. Stop. I had a hard time catching my breath. Whew. Barely finished 1 lap and on the edge of giving up. I slowly went aside (afraid for other joggers noticing me that i surrendered) and took a bottle of Real Leaf Tea. I gulped and slurped while trying to rejuvenate myself. After a short time of taking a break, i feel pepped-up for another lap and raced with my bestfriend.


4 laps was all i got plus the in between walks needed to regain my breath. Not bad. Well, the theanine compound from Real Leaf Tea indeed boost my mind and body. In addition, it reduces the mental and physical stress and rather improves cognition and mood. That’s why I feel so hyper and rivatalized from an early morning kick-off.




While cooling down, we decided to chit-chat for a little bit and goofed around for some snapshots. It became a time for bonding over a tea-break. Not only we burned extra calories but at the same time enjoyed a healthy green tea drink. Till then, I look forward for another intensified work-out because with Real Leaf Tea, I know it helps me 100% on!


24 comments:

novice said...

great shots tin!! ibog ko!! la mu ngsaba magjog mu!! hahaha..

LN said...

miss running much.... nice pics :) love the grayscale effect too :)

P.S. If you have the time, please visit and post a comment on my Real Leaf Paparazzi post too. Thanks and Good luck to us both!

Blogger EJ said...

Creative post! You guys are very athletic. You look like you are having fun.

The contest is about to end. Good Luck to all of us. By the way, please visit my entry too.
Pinoy Blogger - Real Leaf Paparazzi too. Thanks!

Jobs Bulletin Philippines said...

wow! pilay gibayad sa real leaf sa imo? haha! ur blog made me smile. jogging is healthy. especially with your .. ehem.. bestfriend. ahaha! nice smiles on ur faces. :)

Jobs Bulletin Philippines said...

hala tin, tisay ni huh. haha basin mag wonder ka kinsa si rai. ambot ngano account sa migo sako ate ni. hehe

tina said...

tnx rai..dpat byaran ko s Real Leaf!! haha..naks, i made u smile! wish me luck then..hope ill win!!:)

kace ^_^ said...

waw tin! nyc pics!!! hehehe didnt know it wud come out lyk dis! hehehe ^_^

God bless on the contest! fyting! hehe! ^_^

kace ^_^ said...

hahaha funny au si tisay! nyc ang pics noh?? yes jogging is healthy + real leaf! kips u coming! hehe! u shud jog wd us sumtym tisay! ^_^

ay dis was d tym dat we saw felay tisay! hehehe ^_^

tina said...

tnx kace!!! hope ill win!!! :)

Unknown said...

nice concept!! hope u win!! :D

john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
john said...

wow!
cool pictures!! hope u win!!!

cha said...

Cool!cute pics!i enjoyed reading your blogs...jogging with bestfriend + real leaf = perfect!

tina said...

thanks nang cha at poch :) hope ill win!!! hahahahaha :D

Parker said...

ako na imu ipod! adik!
:D

Parker said...

WOW! REALLY REALLY COOOOOOLLLLL like Realy REAL LEAF COOOLLLL! :D

Parker said...

syaru dili ka mudaug ana! haha

tina said...

pgpray mudaog ko!!! bwahaha..cool n cool gyd! sa pman diay?!?!?! :D

Admin said...

Nice :) Goodluck to your entry :)

tina said...

thank u so mch! :)

Pouch said...

nice photos! goodluck on ur entry. please do visit mine too.
request pretty please. =)

http://dearpouch.blogspot.com/2010/01/real-leaf-paparazzi.html

thanks so much!

tina said...

thank u! gud luck! :)

Unknown said...

wow Tin, nice compositions sa pics. :) gnhan ko atong kamu ni Kacy.. hehe :)

Unknown said...

*clap3*