I’m in my height of doing the so-called call of nature when my attention was caught by the graffiti on the wall. Well, it is not unusual to see one which I do admit give a dash of entertainment whenever I visit the comfort room. Students don’t fail to share their piece of creativity that the writings could almost accumulate the floor. Countless names are posted even names of their crush and several affixed their cell phone numbers for a text mate. It can be mistakenly perceived sort of a tabloid wherein latest buzz are also announced. I don’t bother much about it the fact that we have rights to exercise democracy per say. But that certain moment at that very cubicle lies a coarse chitchat written on the back of the door which I confess hurt my feelings.
You cannot please everybody- I know. This is not a matter of who should be the topnotch and most well-liked college in the university. What saddened me was the prejudicial comment that nursing is just a simple, laidback, effortless curriculum. I was teary-eyed when I read that. I’m not a nursing-die hard loyalist but I couldn’t just imagine how people draw out from their boundaries making such rude judgment. I was having sleepless days the past weeks making requirements for duty, studying the condition and pathopysiology of my patient, running after lessons in pharmacology plus going crazy of all the drugs, reading the maternal book cover to cover, studying upcoming quizzes in other subjects and so forth. This dismayed simply because it seems my efforts are put to trash. It raged me for a couple of minutes trying to justify my side as if trying to answer back the door -literally. Gosh, I’m going insane with this course and on the edge of dementia related to stress with predisposing factors of undifferentiated affect.
You cannot please everybody- I know. This is not a matter of who should be the topnotch and most well-liked college in the university. What saddened me was the prejudicial comment that nursing is just a simple, laidback, effortless curriculum. I was teary-eyed when I read that. I’m not a nursing-die hard loyalist but I couldn’t just imagine how people draw out from their boundaries making such rude judgment. I was having sleepless days the past weeks making requirements for duty, studying the condition and pathopysiology of my patient, running after lessons in pharmacology plus going crazy of all the drugs, reading the maternal book cover to cover, studying upcoming quizzes in other subjects and so forth. This dismayed simply because it seems my efforts are put to trash. It raged me for a couple of minutes trying to justify my side as if trying to answer back the door -literally. Gosh, I’m going insane with this course and on the edge of dementia related to stress with predisposing factors of undifferentiated affect.
No comments:
Post a Comment